Established in 2002 by Sarah Pawlewski, Career Directions provides independent, impartial, high quality careers guidance services for people of all ages.
Sarah has worked with people of all ages and abilities across a range of settings, such as schools, colleges, universities and industry, for more than 20 years.
Sarah holds an MSc in Career Guidance, a degree in Psychology, a Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance (QCF level 7), and is a qualified assessor and IQA.
As a member of the Career Development Institute (CDI), Sarah is on their professional register which is equivalent to attaining chartered status. She regularly attends CPD sessions and adheres to the CDI Code of Ethics.
Due to our independent status, Career Directions can provide a highly responsive and flexible range of services according to demand. We work in partnership with a number of other career consultancies and freelance advisers. Therefore we can offer very competitive rates.
We ensure that all of our advisers hold up-to-date enhanced DBS checks, professional indemnity insurance, and regularly attend safeguarding training.
We are based in Suffolk England, and can supply services across the Eastern Region.
Examples of projects and contracts:
• Contracts with various state and independent schools across Suffolk.
• National Careers Service sub-contractor in the Eastern Region.
• Employability workshops for unemployed and under-employed graduates.
• Author of the DK “Careers Handbook”, and contributor to DK’s “Help Your Kids With Growing Up” by Robert Winston.
• Teaching and assessing career guidance and development programmes to Level 6.
• Research projects conducted for the DfE.